Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Monday Should Have Been the New Tuesday

Last week's weigh-in: 135.4lbs
This week's weigh-in: 136.6lbs
Goal weight: 133lbs

Balls. Although this is up almost a pound from yesterday, so hopefully it is a bit of a spike anomaly in one way or an other.

Clearly, I have not been working very hard. It is so easy to fall back into old habits! Motivation, where did you go? Although when I do get around to doing Jillian, I am enjoying the harder Body Revolution workouts. All the tricky balancing and jumping keeps my focus and makes the time go by a (tiny) bit faster.

Oh well, time to buckle down and see some progress before ruining it all at Krista's birthday celebrations :)

4 comments:

  1. I hate the random weight gains! Like how did you get there pounds? I told you to go away!
    I am looking forward to trying the Body revolution once I can do things like get off my knees without looking like a spaz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, these are the pitfalls of weighing yourself almost every day. No wonder all the experts say "no more than once a week!" But, I do keep in mind daily fluctuations are normal.

      The best thing about Body Revolution is you only do a video four times before moving on, and you alternate between three videos each week. You are really going to like it!

      Delete
  2. I also hate the random weight gains. I was 134 on Sunday, 137 on Monday and then 135 today. WTF scale, WTF. I am also getting down with the buckling down. We can be sad together. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have some pre-bloating going on... but regardless, I will enjoy being sad with you :) (That must be some kind of paradox)

      Delete