Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday is Finally Monday Again!

Last week's weigh-in: 136.6lbs
This week's weigh-in: 135.0lbs
Goal weight: 133lbs

Not too bad considering the weekend, although the overall trend over the last 2-3 weeks has been a stable line. Once I have de-bloated by next week, hopefully I will be close to the end of the challenge! (Although Krista's birthday weekend is coming up... better make sure to weigh myself Friday morning!)

I still want to meet my weight goal, so I will not be swapping it out for an exercise goal like we talked about, but I'm totally cool if that's what you guys want to do. I will add a little unofficial exercise goal though just to move some of the focus off the dreaded scale number - I want to be able to touch the ceiling when I do the jump part of burpies. I think I'm about two inches away at this point. (I think our ceilings are 9 feet high).

Unexpected side-effect of Jillian - I am a better dancer! Okay, maybe not better (because I still probably look like a fish out of water having a seizure) but I can do way more jumping and twisting and squatting type moves and not get tired on the dance floor - wearing 3 inch heels! Woo!

2 comments:

  1. You do NOT look like fish out of water having a seizure. That would be me!! You look like a hot girl in tall shoes and a short skirt dancing!! And doing it well!! Hey! A cute girl even wanted to buy you a drink!!!!!

    Jillian also makes me a better dancer. Honestly, even just being in good cardio shape makes me a better dancer. What a fun night!! I was might sweaty by the end but I didn't need a dancing break!!

    Only two pounds to go! You can do it!!! You still have 5 whole weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so going to make it! And I want to see the touching the roof thing! I couldn't jump up and hit our roof if I was on a trampoline - very impressive!

    ReplyDelete