Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday of Shame

Last week's weigh-in: 135.0lbs
This week's weigh-in: 138.8lbs
Goal weight: 133lbs

So I am not entirely sure what is up (other than my weight). One would think The Weekend of Crazy Candy Consumption would be to blame (and it certainly was a dieting setback), but last week I was already at 138lbs on Thursday, which means less than a pound of change over the weekend. Bloating should no longer be a factor. Perhaps the new medication I am taking is affecting things?

Honestly, it sucks, but I'm also willing just to wait it out and see if it goes back down. My clothes don't fit as if I've gained four pounds, they are still looser than when I started the challenge. All I can really do is try and be hard-core about my diet and exercise.

2 comments:

  1. Sucky. But! there is still time :) And! You can always do a cleanse if you get desperate lol. Stay tuned for updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My scale is being rude too. I don't know what's up. I am so sorry. It is one of the worst feelings to work really hard and not reap the rewards.

    It could be the new meds. You should look them up for side effects.

    Five weeks to go! We can do it!

    ReplyDelete