Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Natural Consequences

Oh the shame. 

Question: What happens when you spend 2 months eating whatever you want, drinking on a whim and not excercising?  Not even one iota?

Answer: A cruel relationship with your bathroom scale.

I hit my highest weight this summer in, um, ever.  Ok, fine, so that's a bald face lie.  I hit my highest weight since losing all the baby weight.  Four years ago. 

Balls.

Clearly a weight loss blog was just what I needed (thank you Breanna!).

Goals:

1. Lose 11lbs

2. Run 100km in one week

3. Do 50 push-ups.  In no more that 3 reps.

How am I doing?

Starting weight (post-camping): 141lbs (I KNOW!!! THE SHAME!!!!!!)
Current weight: 136lbs

I have been running about 50kms a week.  I tried some push-ups and can only manage about 20 before I want to fall down and die.  It wasn't my favourite.  There is definitely much work to do.

Fat pants, I hope never to need you again.  For reals this time.  I will, however, keep you in my closet, if for no other reason, to mock you! For being so ridiculously large! Ha! Only, not yet.  Right now, I still need you......

Only 11 weeks to go!!!

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, I hit 142 after camping :|

    Your fitness dedication is extreme! You didn't even mention Jillian! I know you can do it!

    I look forward to mocking the fat pants with you :) (Even though I didn't even know you had fat pants - I was admiring your butt when you left for manicures the other day!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good goals! I am trying to get up to 50 kms a week and it is proving difficult!

    ReplyDelete